The purpose of Seattle Drupal Clinic (SDC) planning is to produce a one day introductory course and workshop for Drupal beginners each year. It is timed to occur a few weeks before the annual Pacific Northwest Drupal Summit. Use the Notebook links in the righthand column to document SDC projects by year. This initiative is sponsored by the Seattle Drupal User Group http://groups.drupal.org/seattle
-- John Walling, group admininstrator (wallingconsulting at gmail)
Tips for SDC Users
- Recent Activity Dashboard
- Homepage: Click the red SeaDUG icon (upper right hand corner) to return to this group homepage.
- Open Atrium: Drupal Kata (DK) runs on Open Atrium (OA). If you need OA help try these:
- OA Features: http://openatrium.com/features ;
- OA Documentation: https://community.openatrium.com/documentation-en ;
- Dashboard help: https://community.openatrium.com/documentation-en/node/23
- Embedding images: http://drupalkata.com/website/node/2176
- Drupal Kata groups: There are several groups on Drupal Kata. SDC is one of them. Once you have an account you may join any of them. Some resources are shared between groups, such as Notebooks, so be aware of the context when you are editing or deleting content.
- Notebooks: Documents are stored in wiki style Notebooks. SDC has one Notebook with sections for each year. Pages are arranged hierarchically. Each year may have multiple planning pages. Before you create a new page, make sure you are working at the right level in the hierarchy. You can move pages between levels and change list order with Weight. Please do not create new top level Notebooks for this group as they may get orphaned.
- Notifications: When editing, check "Do not send notifications for this update." to prevent minor edits from being emailed. Make sure your user settings are set to the notification level you want.
- Dashboards: You may create your own dashboards for custom views and navigation. The group dashboards are three: the first is a default for Drupal Kata; the second provides a quick over view for this group; the third is Recent Activity for this group