Seattle Drupal Clinic 2011 Guide
(This guide is for Clinic Attendees and is linked from Eventbrite as Detailed information)
- Building Web Sites with Drupal: A Hands-On Workshop for Beginners
- Saturday September 24, 2011 - 9:30am to 5pm
- Tableau Software (Fremont) 837 N 34th St, Ste 400, Seattle 98103
- Organized by Seatte Drupal User Group and these individuals.
- Volunteers, questions, etc.
- If you would like to volunteer to help with the workshop, or if you have questions you'd like answered, please post on the Seattle Drupal User Group: http://groups.drupal.org/node/163964
- This workshop is a hands-on introduction to building a web site using the free, open-source content management system Drupal. It is meant for people who are very new to Drupal, and who want to learn how to build web sites with Drupal. We will cover questions like "What can Drupal do?", "Why choose Drupal?", and general concepts of on-line content management with a database behind your web site. Then we'll work through the basics of setting up a Drupal site. The Agenda and Curriculum pages on this site http://drupalkata.com/seattle-drupal-clinic/seattle-drupal-clinic-2011 have more details.
- This workshop is organized by the Seatte Drupal User Group (SeaDUG). The 2011 Clinic will be led by 3 SeaDUG instructors. Additional SeaDUG volunteers will provide help one-on-one.
Click: Before the Drupal Clinic
Day of the Drupal Clinic
- Venue directions
- Transportation and parking
- Sign in (9:30-9:50am)- come early if you want help installing your Drupal site on WebEnabled
- Curriculum (pending)
- Survey (pending)